How do I return an item for a refund?
We work hard to provide quality resources that we hope will fit your family well. However, if you are not satisfied with an item, simply return it to us within 30 days of receiving it for a refund of its purchase price. See the details below for specific types of items.
Printed Books, CDs, DVDs, or Other Physical Products
- Items must be in like-new, re-sellable condition. Items purchased from our Scratch and Dent page are non-returnable.
For an item in used condition, we suggest reselling it. You are welcome to post a for sale thread on the SCM forum. Another great option is the SCM Curriculum Marketplace Facebook group.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Ship it to: Simply Charlotte Mason
930 New Hope Road #11-892
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
- We will issue a refund once we receive your returned items. Please allow up to five business days after the return arrives at our office for the refund to be processed.
E-books, Audio Downloads, or Other Electronic Products
- Delete the file from your computer.
- Delete or destroy any backup copies.
- Destroy any printed copies you have made. If you keep printed copies of any pages in your school records, that counts as a printed copy and the item cannot be returned until those copies have been destroyed.
- Contact us to let us know that you have taken the above steps.
- We will issue a refund once we receive your message certifying that you have deleted the file and any copies.